Take a step beyond womenâ€™s and menâ€™s work. Experience the power of community healing and reclaim the right to live in mutual trust, joyous reverence, and spiritual communion.
Together in this workshop, women and men jointly confront the historical and cross-cultural origins of gender oppression and exploitation, and learn to collaborate skillfully.
Through the transformative process of Gender Reconciliationâ€”applying principles of truth and reconciliation to gender and sexuality injusticeâ€”we create a safe forum to unmask and relinquish pervasive layers of social gender conditioning.
Utilizing a range of experiential modalities, including small group work, interactive exercises, focused and sensitive dialogue, short presentations, contemplative practice, breath work, and creative expression, we:
- Discover relational skills for intimacy beyond sexual and romantic stereotypes
- Develop greater awareness of the hidden traps of personal and social gender conditioning
- Explore scientific insights applied to consciousness and gender relations
- Learn practical skills for daily living in integrity as women and men in society
- For more information and to register: Omega Institute